Blue Ocean Society's Whale Sightings

Greetings! Thanks for visiting our blog. Our staff and interns will be posting their experiences here working on whale watch boats in NH and MA.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18 Granite State

What a most beautiful day to be out on the ocean today. We did quite a bit of searching today but did get the opportunity to get some really nice looks at a Minke whale. While this whale was darting around the area it never went too far in any particular direction.
Our Minke whale from the left and right side (above and below)
Our next scheduled whale watch is next weekend so stay tuned for more to come!
Minke whale swimming alongside the boat

Keep in touch! Become a Fan on Facebook || Follow Us On Twitter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It would be so cool if I could see a real whale. I love animals, but I only see them really on TV. My dream vacation would have me going to Africa for a safari. http://kodiakadventuresunlimited.com/