Blue Ocean Society's Whale Sightings

Greetings! Thanks for visiting our blog. Our staff and interns will be posting their experiences here working on whale watch boats in NH and MA.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My first post! *hurray!*

So.......... for my first blog...i would like to post a couple of great quotes by those who will remain anonymous (quite possible in part because i may never see some of them again).

"Look! Look! A duck! (in reference to a Shearwater)"
"Whaling is a dirty job"
"Here's some pictures on my phone of my son at his birthday party.....and here he is at easter..."

Great moments particularly on the POW. On that note...

Today was a bit strange with the unexpected bloom of fog. I was making note of some trash that i saw...and then i look up and there's a bunch of fog that suddenly invaded the nice sunny boat ride we were having. You win some you lose some. I still enjoyed the Minke Whales though, even if it wasn't SCAR-MINKE or SOCK-EYE-MINKE (it was really cool seeing SOCK-EYE the other day...Dianna was so happy! hahahah. Okay well, I hope i only bored some people just ''a little bit" 8). Thanks for the invite Jen!
BTW- The pictures on the blog are awesome!!! Here's one i took awhile back

Mike

No comments: