Blue Ocean Society's Whale Sightings

Greetings! Thanks for visiting our blog. Our staff and interns will be posting their experiences here working on whale watch boats in NH and MA.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So many whales, I wish we had more time! - Tuesday's Atlantic Queen Trip Out of Rye

Trident
Clipper's Calf Breaching

Tuesday, August 18 on the Atlantic Queen was another inspiring day, I am truly blessed to witness these gentle giants, comfortable, happy, healthy in there natural habitat. Many passengers ask, "was this the best trip so far?" and I find myself saying "yes"... but as I come back to Rye Harbor each day I say to myself nothing can beat that and each day it does! So glad my little friend Teagan came out today! Come out and see for yourself!

Trident

Churn


Keep in touch!
Join Our Facebook Group Follow Us On Twitter

Were you on this trip? We'd love to hear what you thought! You can leave a comment below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello--I was on this whale watch (my 3rd with you this summer but by far the best one for me!!)--it was incredible. To see the playfulness of the baby humpback. And to see the humpback come out of the water with its mouth wide open was a first for me (I caught it in my binoculars). I'm rattling on here so you can tell how much I enjoyed the trip. THANK YOU