Blue Ocean Society's Whale Sightings

Greetings! Thanks for visiting our blog. Our staff and interns will be posting their experiences here working on whale watch boats in NH and MA.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Prince of Whales August 28


WOW, AMAZING,FANTASTIC, I could go on and on!  Humpbacks are back and hopefully to stay.  We spent time with 7 humpbacks today.

Valley first seen in 1985 ( 1st mate Ryan's favorite) and Persied born in 1998
Clamp born in 1990 with her 5th calf
Owl born in 1986 and an Adopt a Whale from Blue Ocean Society with Springboard who was first seen in 1997, these 2 had another whale with them who we were unable to identify.

The best way to visualize our day is with pictures, enjoy!
Owl
One of our trio of whales under the pulpit

Spyhop


I took 98 pictures today, which I cannot post but believe me it was one of those days that I hope all aboard will will never forget, I know this day will be embedded in my memory forever.

Thank you to all of the folks from High Liner Foods who joined us today and to Nancy Anderson, it was her first time whale watching on The Prince of Whales and she had a blast!























Keep in touch! Become a Fan on Facebook || Follow Us On Twitter

No comments: